www.hearingplus.in ("Website") is an Internet based portal owned and operated by Bengal Speech and Hearing Pvt Ltd. (BSHPL), a company incorporated under the laws of India, with its office at Kolkata, West Bengal, India. Use of the Website is offered to you conditioned on acceptance of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in these Terms, along with any amendments made by BSHPL at its sole discretion and posted on the Website
2. User Account, Password, and Security
The Website requires you to register as a User by creating an Account in order to purchase from the Website. You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Website's registration process. You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and the account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify BSHPL of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. BSHPL cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section 2.
User can unsubscribe/Opt-out from our communications sent on SMS and Email anytime:
- User can unsubscribe from email through the newsletter sent at the registered email address
- User will get am SMS, which will offer a functionality to track their order with real time updates
- User can unsubscribe any service by contacting our customer support
4. User Obligations
You agree and undertake to use the Website only to post and upload material that is proper. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree and undertake that when using the Website, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information through any bookmark, tag or keyword;
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another's computer;
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
- Download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India;
- Violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere herein; and
- Reverse engineer, modify copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website.
- Notwithstanding anything to contrary, BSHPL entire liability to you shall be the refund of the money charged from you for any specific Voucher, under which the unlikely liability arises. Under no circumstance shall BHSPL be liable for any consequential, indirect or remote loss that you or your friends and family may suffer.
5. Usage Conduct
You shall solely be responsible for maintaining the necessary computer equipment and Internet connections that may be required to access, use and transact on the Website.You are also under an obligation to use this Website for reasonable and lawful purposes only, and shall not indulge in any activity that is not envisaged through the Website.You shall use this Website, and any voucher/coupons purchased through it, for personal, non-commercial use only and shall not re-sell the same to any other person.
6. Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, BSHPL owns all Intellectual Property Rights to and into the trademarks "BSHPL" and "hearingplus.in", and the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (patent pending), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks. You acknowledge and agree that you shall not use, reproduce or distribute any content from the website belonging to BSHPL without obtaining authorization from BSHPL.Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is expressly clarified that you will solely be responsible for any content that you provide or upload when using any Service, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video or any other material which may be accessible through your post, or any other content that you upload, transmit or store when using the Website.
7. Links To Third Party Sites
BSHPL will contain links to other websites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of BSHPL, and BSHPL is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. BSHPL is not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by you from any Linked Site. BSHPL provides links of online advertisements to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by or affiliation with BSHPL of the Linked Sites nor does it represent the advice, views, opinions or beliefs of BSHPL. The users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information. In the event that by accessing the Website or following links to third-party websites you are exposed to content that you consider offensive or inappropriate, your only recourse will be to stop using the Website.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless BSHPL from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by BSHPL that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these Terms.
BSHPL may suspend or terminate your use of the Website or any Service at its sole and absolute discretion.Notwithstanding the foregoing sub-section above, these Terms will survive indefinitely unless and until BSHPL chooses to terminate them.If you or BSHPL terminates your use of the Website, BSHPL may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the Website and BSHPL will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so.
10. Governing Law
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles, and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Kolkata, West Bengal, India.
11. Report Abuse
If you come across any abuse or violation of these Terms, please report to firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Hearing Aid, Accessory & Service Purchase
We sell hearing aids only to our registered patients. Users suffering from hearing loss need to get their PTA test done from our audiologist/product-specials to buy hearing aids from our website. Hearing aid accessoriies like batteries, wireless accessories, etc. can be purchased by any user. Our registered patients can also buy our extended AMC service as well from our website. Services like online appointment booking can also be purchased from our site.
General terms & conditions in case of discount coupons & gift vouchers
- Hearing Plus reserves the right to change/modify/add/delete any of the terms and conditions prevailing on the different promotional schemes it introduces in market from time to time
- Hearing Plus can extend or terminate the offers/sale, without further information at any point of time
- In case of any query pertaining the offer or voucher, please email customer care at email@example.com or call @ 833-600-1200
- Hearing Plus reserves the right to cancel any order placed using promotional vouchers. Some situations where your order may be cancelled include - without limitation, misuse of any promotional vouchers, unauthorized usage of vouchers or inaccuracies of voucher pricing, technical glitch and value thresholds. The voucher amount will not be refunded for such cases
- Two or more offers cannot be clubbed together
- Offer may not be applicable for all the products on the website
- Special coupons should be redeemed within the limited period and validity once expired, cannot be extended later
- If customer wants to return the product, same offer cannot be provided again and Same coupon code will not be activated
- Customer needs to opt for ongoing offers available on our website
- Exceptions will only if there is an issue in the product sent from our end like damaged product or power issue
- All gift vouchers are subject to a time validity
- The gift voucher is non-refundable and for a single use only. The voucher cannot be exchanged for cash
- Hearing Plus reserves the rights to exercise its discretion with respect to the claims made, the time period, applicability and availability of items with respect to the GV
- All disputes will be at the discretion of Hearing Plus and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Kolkata courts only
- All discount coupons are valid for limited period
- Hearing Plus reserves the right to change/modify/add/delete terms and conditions of prevailing discount coupons
- Gift Voucher should be redeemed within the limited period and validity once expired, cannot be extended later (whether it's purchased or promotional Vouchers)
- Any new discount coupon issued is valid for limited period from the date of issue
- If a customer Purchases 2 or more products, partial return will not be accepted. All the products needs to be returned
If the desired product gets out-of-stock before placing the new order, the customer will have to select any other product of choice from the available inventory and pay the price difference accordingly